When it comes to real estate investing, one of the most important things to understand is business funding and financing. After all, to purchase real estate without financing, it would be difficult. While there are a number of traditional methods of financing available, such as banks and private lenders, some investors are now turning to creative real estate financing to get the funds they need. One option that has become increasingly popular in recent years is known as Fund and Grow.
What is Fund and Grow?
Fund and Grow is a company that specializes in helping people acquire up to $250,000 in 0% interest business credit. Over the past 14 years, they have helped over 20,000 businesses acquire a total of $1.3 billion in business credit. In addition to providing the financing, they also do all of the work for you so that you can focus on your business.
Fund and Grow
Build Business Credit with Fund and Grow
One of the reasons why Fund and Grow has become so popular with a rental property investor, is because they have a great track record. In fact, they have an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars from over 2,400 reviews. Plus, they offer a money-back guarantee if you're not happy with their services.
Creative Real Estate Financing
When it comes to real estate investing, one of the most important things you need is capital. You need money to buy properties, renovate them, and hold them until you can sell them for a profit. One way to get the capital you need is through business credit. If you're interested in exploring creative real estate financing options, then consider Fund and Grow as a business partner.
How Does It Work?
So how does Fund and Grow work? The first thing you need to do is sign up for their program by providing some basic information about yourself and your business. If you don't know if you have good credit or what your personal credit is (which is good to know), you can get a free credit report once a year. Once you're signed up, they will begin working on acquiring business credit for you from a number of different sources. This process usually takes around 90 days. There are options to utilizing complimentary services provided by Fund and Grow.
You don't have to make any payments during this time period since the credit is interest-free. Once it's been approved, you will receive a statement outlining how much credit has been extended to you and what the terms are. At this point, you can start using the credit to fund your real estate investments!
What is Business Credit?
Business credit is a type of financing that allows businesses to borrow money for their operations. Unlike personal credit, which is based on your personal credit score, business credit is based on the creditworthiness of your business. This means that if you have a strong business with good financials, you can qualify for business credit even if you have bad personal credit.
There are a few different types of business credit, but the two most common are credit lines and loans. Lines of credit work similar to a credit card; you can borrow up to your approved limit and then pay back the money over time. All credit card debt is not bad debt. Loans are lump sums of money that you must repay with interest over a set period of time. Usually it is funding unsecured business credit.
Start Application - Fund and Grow
Benefits of Business Credit
There are several benefits working with Fund and Grow, as the client receives service that will allow you to understand the process. Some benefits of using business credit to fund your real estate investments.
- It can help you not worry about cash advance fees, and keep personal finances separate from your business finances. This is important because it can help you protect your personal assets in case something goes wrong with your investment property.
- Business credit gained can help you get better terms on your financing. This is because lenders see businesses as lower-risk than individuals, so they are often willing to offer better terms to businesses than they are to individuals.
- Business credit can help build your business's credit history. This can be helpful if you ever need to borrow money for other purposes in the future, such as expansion or working capital.
- Using business credit can help you maximize your tax deductions. This is because the interest on business loans is tax-deductible, while the interest on personal loans is not.
- Using business credit can help improve your cash flow. This is because you can often get lines of credit with 0% interest rates for a certain period of time (usually 6-12 months). This means that you can use the line of credit to finance your renovations and then pay it back after you've sold the property for a profit, without having to pay any interest.
CHANGE Wrap Up
If you're looking for an alternative method of financing your real estate investments, then be sure to check out Fund and Grow, and consider using business credit. Fund and Grow has a money back guarantee as well. Fund and Grow has membership with multiple credit alternatives, even a credit coaching package. There are many benefits to using business credit and business credit cards. These include the benefit to keep your personal finances separate from business finances, getting better terms on financing, improving your cash flow and maximizing your tax deductions.
Business lines of credit are something to consider as well. When you are an investor with a 'rehab rent refinance repeat' mentality, this may be for you. They have helped thousands of businesses acquire billions of dollars in interest-free credit and can do the same for you!
For More Wealth and Travel Resources, visit our resources page.